Beginning the process of developing a multimedia presence can take place in a number of different ways:
Don't Be Left Behind
- Synergy Solutions' Multimedia/Video Production (MVP) division can come to your sales presentation, seminar, or training session, videotape your presentation, and edit it to DVD for you. We will work with you to develop a professional presentation.
- MVP can assist you to decrease training time by turning universal aspects of employee/team member training into DVD and/or CD-ROM presentations.
- After assessing your needs and goals, MVP can develop a fully customized presentation for your clients, referral sources, vendors, etc.
- MVP can also assist you with scripting and idea generation.
- Develop a media library with professional presentations on business development, lead generation, and a variety of topics so that your team members, referral sources, and other contacts can build and develop their own systems... with YOU to thank.
Today's industry leaders are learning to use multimedia as an effective sales and informational tool. Can you and your business afford to remain behind the curve, allowing your competition to get further ahead of you? Contact Synergy MVP today for more information on what My Media Event can do for you. 888.230.2300.
The Production Process
After you have signed off on your quote from us, the process of creating your own media event will begin. The process includes several key phases:
- Needs Assessment — our professionals meet with you to determine your specific needs for any project.
Concept Design — once we have determined what will meet your needs, we work with you to design the project. This process includes all of the applicable pieces: presentation highlights, video storyboarding and concepts for the graphic design, look and feel of the project, etc.
- Script Development — based on your presentation highlights, we work with you to create the script for your event. Our team of professionals will help you optimize what is said and how it is delivered to maximize the sales or informational effectiveness of the piece, be it an audio, video, or interactive presentation.
- Production and Editing — we now pull together all of the work done on the first three stages and use that information to create your media presentation. First, we record or shoot all audio and video segments — at your location or ours. Second, we work with you to edit the presentation to your liking.
- Final Review — once the project is complete, we meet with you to review the presentation and obtain your final approval to mass-produce it.
- Manufacturing — we mass-produce your DVDs, CD-ROMs, or audio CDs.